Terms and conditions
Such Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of TakeStep WEBSITE or TakeStep APPLICATION. Consequently,
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING IT.
By using TakeStep WEBSITE or TakeStep APPLICATION You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out
below. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, You should not use TakeStep WEBSITE or
Your use of TakeStep WEBSITE or TakeStep APP will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time
As part of our commitment to ensuring TakeStep WEBSITE or TakeStep APP is one You want to visit time and time
again, We welcome your comments on any of the policies or rules set out below.
- "You" means you, the user of TakeStep WEBSITE or TakeStep APP "Your" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- "We/Us" means TakeStep Limited liability company and "Our" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- "User Information" means the personal details, which may be provided by You to Us via TakeStep WEBSITE or
- "Users" means the users of the TakeStep WEBSITE or TakeStep APP collectively and/or individually as the
- The Term "Content" shall mean but not limited to any reviews, comments, messages, data, information, texts,
music, audio files, pictures, drawings, signs or any other material broadcasted or displayed via TakeStep
Site or Application
- The Term "Interactive Domain" shall mean Debate Forums, Advertisment Banners, Review Services, Chatting or
any other Forum offered by TakeStep Site or Application that you use or utilized by other users to publish
- The Term "Autmated Processing" shall mean any Robot, Spider, Written Content Analysis Tools (Screen
Scraper), Data Collection Tools or any other Tools, Routine or Automated Process.
- "Terms and Conditions" shall mean such Terms and Conditions which may be modified, edited or changed from
time to time.
- The Term "Specialists" shall mean Phsychaitrists, and Shrinks specialized in curing and treating Drug
Addiction and Drug Abuse Disorders.
Important Note about the Nature of the Site and its Relation to Specialists:
- TakeStep Site or Application offer an interactive commuicative environment among specialists and Users
(where each and every User is entitled to choose and deal directly with an adequate Specialist). The Site
and Application may not interfer technically with respect to the Therapy services offered by Specialists
and/or the Therapeutic Programs.
- The "Specialists" offering service using TakeStep Site or Application as specialists in the treatment and
rehabilitation of addiction and drug abuse strikes, and they also introduced and defined themselves as
having adequate training, qualifications, experience, skills, certificates and background in their field of
- This is to inform you that NONE of the Specialists is our employee or acting as an agent or representative
and/ or reporting to us in any form. We do NOT recommend any specialists, and we are NOT involved in any
way, either directly or indirectly in any interaction and/or dealing between you and Specialists.
- We are not responsible for binding or implementing any agreement between you and specialists outside of the
TakeStep Site or Application, including any remuneration agreement. You are solely responsible for any such
agreement. In the event of any dispute between you and any of the specialists with regard to the
transactions made through the site or application of TakeStep, you hereby exempt us and indemnify our
affiliates, partners, officers, employees and agents from any claims, issues or litigation you may have with
respect to the remedial service, advice or consultation provided by Specialists.
- All that is contained in the TakeStep Site or Application including but not limited to (text, source code,
software, specifications, images, videos, links, compilations, translations, digitizers) is a private
property of TakeStep LLC. which holds all copyrights, intellectual property, trademarks and patents, and all
such rights are protected by applicable laws of publication, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and
the Company does NOT grant any of these rights. Re-production, redistribution, use, or printing of any such
material or any part thereof is strictly prohibited from TakeStep Site or Application.
- Users of TakeStep Site or Application are further obliged to respect the Intellectual Property Rights of
others. We may remove any material that appears as infringing the Intellectual Property Rights of others.
- In case you know of any distribution or commercial exploitation of any kind in violation of the foregoing
provision, you shall agree to directly notify us.
- To access and use TakeStep Site or Application you You must have attained the age of majority in Your
jurisdiction. You represent and warrant You are at least eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) years of age
(according to the Gregorian calendar), depending on the age of majority in Your jurisdiction, and that You
have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If You are not at least eighteen (18) or twenty-one
(21) years of age, depending on the age of majority in Your jurisdiction, You must exit the Site immediately
and may not use or access the Site or use the Services in any manner.
- Anyone less than 18 years (according to the Gregorian calendar) or incompetent person needs to obtain the
consent of his parents or guardians to use TakeStep Site or Application,
- parents or guardians have to monitor their children's activities and be responsible for the actions of their
children as long as they are under the age of 18 years (according to the Gregorian calendar).
- The continuation of the use of the site, despite the warning of it, indicates that it has obtained this
- The user is fully responsible for the validity of his age data and parent or guardian data so that the site
or application of TakeStep is not responsible for any error by the user in making such statements or any
- In case we have been informed or we found with our own methods that the user's age is under the legal age to
create an account on TakeStep, we will temporary halt the account till we get parental consent, and parents
e-mail address will be demanded from the user.
- If you doubt that your child takes part in any activities that collect personal information, and you did not
receive any e-mails to notify you or request for your acceptance, please do not hesitate to communicate with
us via e-mail.
- For accessing to TakeStep Site and Application, you will need to have internet connection. You shall be
responsible of any connection, services, or fees related to accessing the internet and providing all the
equipment that are necessary for enabling you to be internet-ready (including computer, modem and any other
tools that are necessary for internet connection)
- We shall not be responsible (or approve) of any contents published, uploaded, fixed, distributed, stored,
found or being a cause in publishing it in TakeStep Site or Application or through a site or electronic
application for others by others in any way.
- We shall not be responsible for any content published, stored or uploaded in the interactive areas by your
party or by any third party or for any resulting loss or damage.
- We shall not be responsible for any errors, abuse, contempt, defamation, omission, lies, misuse, harassment
or insults that you may meet during using the interactive areas , and Users must immediately inform us To
take appropriate action at our discretion.
- We will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of any
information or statements contained within TakeStep Site or Application, made or given by Users. If You have
any claim arising from the actions or statements of another User, You agree to pursue such a claim only
against that User and not from Us.
- Considering capacity limitations of the servers and devices and the multiple use by many people at the same
time, you are responsible not to use TakeStep Site or Application in any way that leads to sabotage or
exceed the capacity of the server hardware of our network or any networks connected to any of our servers.
As for example to do any act that would impose unreasonably disproportionate large load on the available
infrastructure or bandwidth TakeStep Site or Application.
- You agree that any use by You of TakeStep Site or Application shall be in accordance with the following
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any
material on TakeStep Site or Application except as is strictly necessary for Your own personal
non-commercial home use.
- You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of TakeStep Site or Application or causes
unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff or/and other users .
- You shall agree to abstain from using the following matters (whether executed personally by your party or by
a third party) :-
- Using an automatic operation for processing, controlling, copying and extracting any pages existed TakeStep
Site or Applicationor any information or content or data in the site and application or that are accessed
through TakeStep Site or Applicationwithout obtaining a prior written approval from our party
- Using an automatic operation for collecting or combining the information or the content or the data existed
in or that can be accessed through TakeStep Site or Applicationwith the information or the items or
data that are accessed through a third party
- Using any automatic operation for intervening in or trying to intervene in the peaceful way of work
for TakeStep Site or Application.
- Doing any action that may impose a big load in an illogic or inappropriate way with the available
infrastructure or the frequent scope of TakeStep Site or Application.
- Applying a reverse engineering, reverse collection, disposition or any other work that may discover a source
symbol or other calculating formulas or processing concerning the computer program that is sued in the
infrastructure of the operations related to TakeStep Site or Application.
- Copying, reproducing, changing, amending, deriving the security works or establishing a general presentation
for any part of the content of TakeStep Site or Applicationwithout our prior written approval.
- Transfer your account (including page or application you run) to any person without obtaining prior written
permission from us that allows it.
- Violate other users' privacy, or collecting any data and information about other users without their
explicit consent, manually or by using any software or mechanism (spider) or infiltrating crawler or search
the site or applying restoration, or uses of any devices or other mechanism to penetrate the web site and /
or the platform and / or restore the index and / or data mining information operations.
- Provide personal or private information related to a third party, for example, but not limited to, family
names, address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and/or credit card numbers.
- Broadcast viruses, subversive data, or other files that cause damage, malfunction or sabotage.
- Provide any contents or links to contents that exposes us or other users to the harm or legal liability at
any way. (According to our sole judgment).
- Provide unlawful, libel, slander, or offensive contents to any religious or moral group. Contents with
hardcore, pornography, obscene, indecent, or contains overtones, harassment, threats, violation of privacy
and publishing rights, violent, sexy, sensitivities, fraudulent or unacceptable in any form.
- Provide content constitutes, or encourages, or provides instructions for a foul crime, or breach the rights
of any party, or cause in any way in legal liability or violate any local laws.
- Content causes inconvenience or harass to others.
- Provide contents that are not owned by you personally without a legal permission from the legally owner of
- Provide a content that impersonates any real or legal person or causes in any way in a false claim of
dependency to that real or legal person, including TakeStep LLC.
- Provides undesirable promotional materials, political campaigns, ads, contests, raffles, or offers.
Third Party Websites
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party Websites or
material You access through TakeStep Site or Application.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or
services on or available from such Websites or material and we do not offer guarantees or commitments or
obligations whatever to the following :
- With respect to the quality, accuracy, selling portability and suitability of a material, products, and
services that available through other websites.
- Materials which are available through websites are not violating the intellectual property rights of any
- Any dealings between You and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via TakeStep Site or
Application, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions,
warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant
advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind
incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- Based on the nature of TakeStep Site and Application which offer an interactive communicative environment
among specialists and Users The Site and Application may not interfere technically with respect to the
Therapy services offered by Specialists and/or the Therapeutic Programs , We do not endorse and shall not be
held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of Specialists
performance and/or the Therapeutic Programs .
- We respect all the rights of the patient where he deserves the best possible psychological, according to all
internationally accepted medical standards and taking into account the provisions of Law No. 71 for the year
2009 set out in Egypt on psychological patient care.
- In compliance with the responsibilities prescribed by law and which cannot be excluded, we and all of our
managers, employees, agents, or contractors, do not take any responsibility towards you as a result of any
losses, damages, responsibilities, claims, and costs (including without restriction and without limitation
legal costs and fees defense or settlement costs) in any form or manner whatsoever either directly, or
indirectly, or as a result of, arising out of or due to the access to TakeStep Site or Application, by you
because of your reliance on the information provided through the platform or specialists or content, or
other websites, or services of others, in any form, whether in contract, or damage (including negligence),
law, or otherwise. We are not responsible for any damage caused by any of the professionals (psychiatrists,
specialists or psychiatrists) regardless of if we have learned firsthand or been briefed our
- We shall be committed to exert our efforts in order to enclose TakeStep Site and Application to all forms of
logical care, We will not undertake the specific and accuracy responsibility and appropriateness of the
specific purpose of TakeStep Site and Application . We will not make a promise that the material
containing TakeStep Site and Application , or any of the functions included in TakeStep Site and
Application on or any of the server hardware, will work without interruption, delay, will work without
errors, will be free of viruses or programming errors or will work with any other software or other material
- We shall not undertake the liability towards you or any other person as a result of any loss resulting from
an order that we do not control. This includes electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines
(including telephone, cable, and the Internet), illegal access or subversive symbols, theft, operating
errors, severe or unusual weather conditions (including floods, and earthquakes, or other acts of fate,),
fire, war, rebellion, terrorist acts, riots, labor disputes, other labor problems, accidents, emergency,
delays, excess bookings, cancellation, the death of the governor, or acts done by the government
- You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and Our and their officers, directors and employees,
immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees,
arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your
use of Takestep.
- We reserve the right immediately to terminate Your use of TakeStep Site and Application if You breach or We
have reasonable grounds to believe that You are likely to breach these terms and conditions or You otherwise
engage in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
- Invalidity etc. If any court or regulator decides that any provision of these terms and conditions is
invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these terms and
conditions and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions and TakeStep Site and Application are governed by Arab republic of
Egypt law. Disputes can be dealt with by the Egyptian courts.
- Third Party Rights. These terms and conditions apply between Us and Users. No other person is entitled to
benefit under these Terms and Conditions.
- TakeStep Site and Application are the property of TakeStep LLC (Registration No. 118704), registered office
at First Compound - New Cairo- Egypt.